Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello

Hello there crafters!

Just stopping by to share with you a card I created for two challenges...

Curtain Call...


and Freshly Made Sketches...

I really miss my old computer. I am such a creature of habit...I hate having to get use to something new.  Or, I could just be really stubborn!
But anyway...

I used some stamps from Papertrey Ink, Autumn Pattern Pieces and Embroidered Blooms. Other stamps are from WPlus9, Banner Love.

The tag die is from Mama Elephant. All the pretty sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh, Sweetheart Mix. I used inks from Color Box, gold, orchid and scarlet. Cardstock is also PTI. The twine is from The Ribbon Reel.

The rounded corner punch is Fiskars.
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Betty said...

just so lovely, Michelle - looks like a winner to me!

Jen said...

I have that Embroidered Blooms set and I've never been able to get it to look as good as this! I LOVE this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers Michelle!! Wow this is just amazing, love it!!

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness Michelle :) this is such a beauty. I see a winner !

Amy O said...

Gorgeous card! I love the detail on the background stamp, and the gold touches are just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Michelle, I love those popped up flowers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!

Maria said...

So pretty in lovely colors against the white background! Love the gold and gorgeous flowers!

~amy~ said...

Love all your stamping!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!