Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello

Hey there!

Ok, I got a new laptop...I am using google chrome. All I have to say is I have ALOT to learn. I can edit photos with the software that comes with the computer...Pixlr Editor....very intimidating!!! If you have used this version and have any tips or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

So anyhow, I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch...


and I also used the color palette from The Color Throwdown ...

Here is my card...

Which photo looks best?

Ok, I still need to work on editing the brightness. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The circle stamps are also PTI, Polka Dot Basics lll. The sentiment is from WPlus9, Hand Lettered Hello. For the inks I used Color Box moss green and harbor, Memento nautical blue, and Hero Arts black. I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Julia from It's Always Ruetten said...

Gorgeous card! Look into using Gimp and PicMonkey. Both are easy to use for photo editing.

Lisa said...

This is modern and fun Michelle, terrific job!! And I think both cards look stood!

Michelle said...

Michelle, this is so gorgeous! I love the light and airy feeling of your stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!

Deepti said...

Love this fun take and perfect stamping :)

The Geeks said...

Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
thank you :)

Maria said...

Great background stamping with beautiful color! Pretty sequins, too!

Broni said...

What an awesome card!! Love the little added jewels! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous design with all the circles and bling....sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!!!!

Haroon Sharif said...

One of the most popular sport in the world is football
QU &
PDQ