Friday, May 2, 2014

Best Wishes

Hey there!!

Hope you have some great plans for the weekend! We have a couple of soccer games...nothing much else happens until soccer season is over!

I'm just playing along with Color Throwdown...

and also playing along CAS-ual Fridays...three thirds. I split my card into thirds from top to bottom...


I used the stamp set Thanks a Bunch from Avery Elle. Inks from Hero Arts, black, soft blossom and soft yellow.  All cardstock and twine are from Papertrey Ink.

 I added some glitter to the centers of the flowers, Martha Stewart glitter. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.
Sorry for the lousy pictures...My computer crashed and I am using my husbands work computer in the meantime. I am unable to upload photoshop...brighten up my photos or add a watermark...grrrr!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a beautiful card!

Lisa said...

This is just as pretty as can be Michelle, love it!!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Michelle ! Picture looks good to me,but I know it's no fun without our own computer! Love the design and layout. Hope you have a great Sunday!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the cheery bouquet and all of the sparkle from the glitter and sequins. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a sweet bouquet, and darling CAS design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Deepti said...

Ur floral creations just scream beauty !! I am amazed :)