Sunday, May 4, 2014

...All the Love Songs...

Day 5 and still no laptop....grrrrrrr!!!
Hopefully tomorrow...so please forgive the less than perfect images...I am lost without photo shop!!!

So I am not sure if you've heard... this month's challenge over at Mama Elephant is for a 6 month term on their design team....HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

I waited for a few stamps and dies to arrive before I created my card...

The adorable penguins and sentiment are from Love Quotes, the hearts are from Love Quotes and Sunny Skies, umbrella and coordinating die are from Up and Away and the frames dies are Femme Frames. I also used Confetti Creative Cuts to cut some clear hearts from acetate.

I used black ink from Hero Arts. Other inks are from Color Box surf, Papertrey Ink hawaiian shores and classic kraft, WPlus9 lake house. I also used a bunch of Copic Markers to color the images. All cardstock is from PTI. The clear acetate is also PTI.



Thanks for stopping by!
Good luck to the lucky winner!

Michelle
 

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

sa-weet!! good luck with the contest!

Lisa said...

Swoon!!! Michelle this is THE sweetest little card!! Love those darling images and all of those hearts! Good luck :)

Ros Crawford said...

Aww! This is so adorable!

Melissa Ferrell said...

Super cute!

Maria said...

Those are darling little penguins! Wonderful stamping with all those hearts! I'm gonna have to check out Mama elephant stamps! Your cards are so inspiring!:-)

Deepti said...

Awwww adorable love the hearts falling off the umbrella :)