Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You Can Count on Me

Hello again!

I am stopping by to share with you a quick post...

I am playing along with ColourQ...

I love these colors together! So summery!



All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are from Teresa Collins, Tell Your Story and My Mind's Eye, Chevron. The ribbon is from Pretty Pink Posh, ehite hemp cord is from Darice. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant, True Friend. I used black ink from Hero Arts. A circle punch was used to notch the corners. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps, enamel dots are MME.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I like the banners and notched corners!! Don't you just LOVE the ribbon from PPP!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, I love how you used the colors, that ribbon caught the light just right to look two toned! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

Sarah Fleming said...

LOVE this card!

Deepti said...

Love ur take on the colors, those fish tail banners look awesome !

Claire said...

I love this Michelle. Especially how you've done the corners on the panel...what a gorgeous effect! Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!