Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties April Inspiration Challenge #18 - 'Sweet Treats'

Hello!!!

Happy April!
Now that spring is here, can we hope for some spring-like weather? I hope so!

We can get some spring inspiration from this month's Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge...

Isn't this sheer lovliness?!
 

I printed out some papers I had purchased from Etsy a while back. I was just itching to do some paperpiecing...so I used Pennant Party. The yummy cupcake is from Sending Sweet Thoughts and coordinating Sweet Cuts Dies.

I used some Copic markers to color in the cupcake flower and add polka dots to the cupcake liner.  The sentiment is from the set Beautiful.  The bakers twine and sequins are also from The Paper Sweeties Shop!!! I used black ink from Hero Arts and cardstock from Papertrey Ink.

I am entering this card into The Paper Players Challenge: tic- tac- toe

I chose birthday, pattern paper and any shade of blue!


Hope you can join the Paper Sweeties Desig Team for fun Blog Hop!!!

April Guest Designer: Larissa Heskett


Enjoy!!!

Michelle
 
 

18 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

So festive and fun!

~Tammy~ said...

Michelle, this is awesome! I love love the blue papers as the focal color and they are so fun to boot! Love it girl!

Charlene said...

So sweet Michelle!!!

Annette Allen said...

totally love this..

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is the sweetest scene--pun intended! Pretty papers!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is the sweetest scene--pun intended! Pretty papers!

Deepti said...

This is such a pretty scene with all the fun n bright colors :)

Maria said...

Wonderful choice of papers! Love the banners and sweet cupcake!

Jeanne J said...

Hi Michelle! Love your mix of papers and patterns and that yummy cupcake with the blue bow!

Kristi Schurr said...

Adorable! Love the colors and papers,wow!

Lisa said...

PURE sweetness Michelle!! I like all of your paper piecing!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet, sweet card!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! How FUN is this!! I LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

artful-notions said...

I think I could eat the frosting, it looks so yummy! Beautiful fun aqua dots, and the lovely rose paper! Love the banner too!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely fabulous! LOVE the patterns you've put together and I adore the twine anchor with the little sequin! Beautiful card! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

PS: I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage) because I have TWO giveaways going on right now! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely fabulous, Michelle! I love the soft colors and the gorgeous mix of patterns. Wowza! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card, Michelle! I absolutely love this paper. Awesome! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

Debbie said...

All those polka dots just make me smile ... and the pink frosting looks good enough to eat!