Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a Good Day...

Hello there crafters!

I think the cold weather has finally broke and mother nature has allowed for spring...doing the happy dance!

I have a card to share with you today. I utilized two challenges...

Freshly Made Sketches...

 

I just love the sentiments from the stamp set Up and Away from Mama Elephant. All pattern papers are from Echo Park.
I used the code word from Addicted to CAS...wheels...I created a pinwheel.

The paper straw is from Michaels. The button and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The twine is from the twinery. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. Black ink is Hero Arts.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Hope all is well!

Michelle




10 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so adorable n fun!! Love the idea of pin wheel :)

Lisa said...

I can just see your pretty little pinwheel blowing in the spring breeze!! This is adorable Michelle. We hit 70 today, happy dancing for SURE!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Maria said...

How creative! Just LOVE that pinwheel! What a beautiful card...well done!:-)

Loll Thompson said...

LOVE your bright pinwheel ... so fun! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Amy O said...

That pinwheel is adorable! I love the bright colors and fun patterns. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Amy O said...

That pinwheel is adorable! I love the bright colors and fun patterns. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Off into my CASE file!! Adorable!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Katherine said...

OH how I love this! I also found an earlier card you made using straws that I adore & sent you message. Would love to feature your work on Paper Crafter's Library!