Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello Sunshine

Hey there crafters!!!

How's it going?

Have you purchased any new crafting supplies you might want to brag about??? I would love to hear it!

My Clearly Besotted Stamps arrived today...yippee!!!!

So I quickly put this card together...

The challenge for Clearly Besotted Stamps is spring.
 
I followed the sketch from Seize the Sketch...
 
 
and I used the color palette from ColourQ... thought it would fit the spring challenge perfectly

The stamps I used are from Clearly Besotted, Garden Fresh Collection stamps and dies, and WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello. I used inks from Hero Arts, butter bar, wet cement and black, and WPlus9 lake house. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The cord is Darice. The button and cardstock are Papertrey Ink. The pattern papers are Teresa Collins ( polka dot) and American Crafts (wood).

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

 

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute shaker card Michelle!! Love your new stamps to. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Michelle, love the window and the sequins! so glad you played with us at the colourQ.

Becky said...

WOW...love the colors!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun card!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Ros Crawford said...

My goodness this is fabulous!! I can't believe how you say "quickly put this together" ... It would take me for... EVER to come up with something so brilliant

Katie Melhus said...

This is absolutely great and so perfect for Spring! So glad you joined us at Seize the Sketch!

Kara said...

really cute! love the woodgrain background in the shaker!

Stephanie said...

I love your shaker card Michelle! So cute and bright :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

Deepti said...

I know how exciting it is to make a card with the new goodies. Love the sequins and the design of ur card !!

Karina-fairyarts said...

Like your card! would be great to get one in spring!

LeAnne said...

Super cute!

Lori said...

Michelle, I love this shaker with the wood paneling behind the window! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch this week xoxoxo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the sketch making a shaker card from it! Thanks for joining in with STS!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is sweet sweet sweet...the colors and of course the sequins! I've been doing way too much online shopping :)

Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!