Saturday, April 19, 2014

Congratulations

Hello there!

Welcome back to another fun week with the Dynamic Duos!

We have such a rich color palette this week, black , burgandy with the option of gold!

I had to add gold...
but the sequins just weren't enough. So I added some drops of gold nail polish...

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The stamps set is Avery Elle, Oh Happy Day. I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp to add color to the background. The inks I used are boysenberry from Color Box and black ink from Hero Arts. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hope you can join us this week...I would love to see what you create!


The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog



 

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!! :)

canadian_liner said...

Oooh! Gold nail polish...I have seen people make their own enamel dots with glossy accents painted with nail polish--adding it directly is even better! Your card is so very cool. Love the fish-scale stencil and the asterix stamps.

Joanne said...

Love the stencilling on your card Michelle and thanks for the tip using gold nail polish - I would never have guessed!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a fab card ... I love that you used nail polish!! I need to get my stencils out ... bought them and just forgot about them ... I need to find time to enter the challenge sometime too!
Happy Easter to you and your family ... have a great day!

Lisa said...

PRETTY stenciled background Michelle, fantastic card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very cool effect Michelle--LOVE!

Deepti said...

So pretty :) love all ur creations !!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

So subtly pretty with a bold color, Michelle. Those sequins are such a lovely touch. LOVE.

Sarah Fleming said...

Awesome card! I love that stenciled background and your gorgeous layout. Also: gold nail polish!!! Fun idea.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the stenciling and what a great tip on the gold nail polish!!