Wednesday, April 9, 2014

...Better Together

Hello there!

Happy Wednesday!

For today's card I incorporated a few challenges...

I started off with a sketch from Retro Sketches...

 
A theme from The Paper Players... three spree. I added three oreo cookies
 
And a cue word from CASology... wet
 
 
And now, onto the card


The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline  and Chalk Studio 6x6 paper pads. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

The stamps and coordinating dies are from WPlus9, Milk & Cookies. The images were stamped with black ink from Hero Arts. I added some glossy accents to the milk bottle to mimic the term 'wet'.

I used a circle punch to notch the corners. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The blue cord is from Darice.

*****A quick question...do my photos seem fuzzy? They look distorted when I upload them to my blog post...what am I doing wrong?*****

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle





 

12 comments:

!neke said...

Never seen such a great card!!!
Love your style !
Here a hello from Holland !!!
Xx !neke

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE! It makes me want to run to the kitchen and have some cookies right now! And I think your photos are perfect...they are clear and crisp from my end! Thanks so much for sharing this and playing with my PP "three spree" challenge!

Tam Hess said...

I love it! Those cookies are so cute. Very creative.

Tam
Http://cardmakingartists.com

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Lisa said...

Cute card, cute design and those cookies are making me crave Oreos!! Your pictures look good to me Michelle. Maybe it's just something goofy with blogger.

S said...

You added nice details here - kudos.

Deepti said...

Love the details on this card :)

Joyce said...

Fabulous card--you have set such a wonderful scene with your milk and cookies. Thank you so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO cute!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Jo said...

So sweet! Love it!

mayholicraft said...

Love the glossy look on the milk. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

Melissa said...

Michelle, this is such a cute card! I really like the soft color scheme and the glossy milk bottle is a fun accent! :)
Thanks for joining us at CASology!