Saturday, April 26, 2014

Best Wishes

Hey there!

How are you doing?

This is a sad post for me...my last week as a design team member for the Dynmaic Duos...sigh!!

I had such a wonderful time!!! Thank you Lesley and Anne Marie!! And to my fellow designers...you are so awesome! Hope to design with you again soon!

Here is the color combo this week...


I used stamps from Papertrey Ink to create the background pattern, Mat Stack 2 Collection, Guide Lines Two and Dot Spot. The inks are lake house and wild mango from WPlus9 and wet cement and black ink from Hero Arts. The cardstock is from WPlus9.

The tag dies are from PTI. The ribbon and cord are from Michaels. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The yellow gingham paper is from Authentique.



Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 

13 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sad to see DD come to an end too Michelle, great memories. Your card is beyond beautiful today, oh my goodness!! Fantastic stamping and design. Love your bow too ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

What a beautiful card, Miss Lady!! I had a BLAST being on the DD DT with you!! :)

Maria said...

So sad to hear about the end of Dynamic Duos Challenge! There was always amazing inspiration from the design team! Your card is gorgeous with wonderful stamping, design, and color! Have a great weekend, hugs!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love the background you created. I so enjoyed being on the DD Design Team with you.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your clean style, Michelle! It has been a pleasure working with you on the DD DT and wishing you all the best in the future!!

canadian_liner said...

Michelle, you are my CAS hero and I so enjoyed being inspired by your work every week. The stamped design you created for this card is lovely! It reminds me of Delft tiles. And your little tags add a sweet touch of whimsy. Big hugs, :)

Annette Elliott said...

A very cute card! Love those tags. Just adorable! Sadly, fun times are over at DD, but it was nice to stamp with you! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the fabulous detail you always add to your projects. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you over the past 6 months at Dynamic Duos. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creative inspiration every week. Sending you a big hug! :)

Julia from It's Always Ruetten said...

Sad news on the end of dynamic duos. It was my first inspiration-blog that I followed, so it is bittersweet to see it end. Thanks for all of the work you have done for DD!

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I'm sad to see this challenge go...you are seriously a rock star at designing for this team.

Sarah Fleming said...

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL card. I love everything about it. And I've loved being on the design team with you! I hope to see you around lots in the blogosphere!

Lesley Croghan said...

I love how you used the colours, Michelle. So soft and elegant. Thank you so much for being on the team and for your dedication. I am happy we are on the PS team together!
Hugs,
Lesley

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

So very soft, elegant, and detailed, Michelle. Love that bow and tag- so creative!