Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby Love



Hello there!

How are you today?

It's getting pretty late here, so I just want to get right down to the nitty- gritty...

I am playing along with Curtain Call...

I so love those knit booties... so soft and sweet!

I decided to use the onsie die from Papertrey Ink...

The polka dot pattern paper is from MME, Chalk Studio. I added some faux stitching around the edges.

I used the stitched hearts dies from Lil' Inker Designs and cardstock from PTI . The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The 'baby' stamp is from PTI, the 'love' stamp is from WPlus9. Black ink is Hero Arts.

Short and sweet tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle you are singing my song with this adorable polka dot onsie!! Love this!!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so sweet !! Love those sweet stitched hearts :)

Rosemary said...

so very cute, michelle!

~amy~ said...

Seriously, who could resist a polka onesie?!!! Soooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call-Baby Booties!