Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14: Paper Sweeties April Release Countdown!

Hello again!

Welcome back to day 2 of the Paper Sweeties April Release!

Here are the new sets:

Happy Everything
ConGRADulations
Sweet Cuts - Beautiful Little Wishes
 
Today I am using the set Happy Everything..
 
 
I also followed the sketch and inspiration photo from  Fusion Card Challenge...

 
 

All cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink. The pink pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The green polka dot paper is from an Etsy Shop. I used black ink from Hero Arts and Copic Markers. The licorice twine and frosted sequins are from The Paper Sweeties Shop! I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Spellbinders oval die.
 
Hope you can join us for another fun blog hop on the Paper Sweeties Blog!!!
 
Just click on these amazing designers to see what they created!!!!
 
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Hope to see you there!
 
Michelle

10 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I love how you strung the Happy! This is pretty Michelle! Great take on the sketch!

Debbie said...

Soft, pretty ... SWEET!

Annette Allen said...

SO totally SWEET.. i love this.. great designing..

Maria said...

Great take on the sketch, Michelle! Such a pretty card...love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable card Michelle!

Kristi Schurr said...

So sweet and delicate, Michelle! I love your take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Cute cute card Michelle!! I LOVE the way you hung the "happy" banner with your pretty twine bows!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning! Perfect fusion!

Julia Aston said...

Love that die cut and the cute floral banner you created! Thanks for joining us at Fusion this week with this pretty card!

Deepti said...

Lovely card, I love the floral sentiment banner :)Thank you for sharing with Fusion !!