Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13: Paper Sweeties April Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

It's that happy time over at Paper Sweeties, when Debbie and her design team shows off the newest release!!!

Here are the newest sets:

ConGRADulations
Happy Everything
Sweet Cuts - Beautiful Little Wishes
 
 
Today I am showing you what I created using ConGRADulations...
 

I stamped the graduation cap several times, 9 to be exact. I trimmed them than placed them sporatically. I used black ink from Hero Arts, wild mango ink from WPlus9 and Cpic Markers.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...


Come stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for a fun blog hop!! I am sure the amazing design team will make you smile!




Hope to see you on the Blog!!!

Michelle

 

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so awesome.. i love how you stamped the background..

Maria said...

Oh, what a fun card, Michelle! Great design with all those graduation caps!

Lesley Croghan said...

What a great idea, Michelle! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so fun! What a great design!

artful-notions said...

Michele, this is darling! So darn clever!

Kristi Schurr said...

Love it! Such cute concept!

Lisa said...

This is so much FUN and you won't believe how close one of my cards is to this LOL!! Love this one Michelle. Hope you are having a great weekend ;)

Debbie said...

OMG!!! I am totally blown away by this CLEVER card - wow! You have really been rockin' the releases the past several months, Michlle -- you're such an asset to this team :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fantastic take on the sketch!