Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Happy Hello

Hello...
Happy Saturday!

Welcome back for another awesome week with the Dynamic Duos!!!

These colors remind me of one of my favorite flowers, crocus! I love how dainty they are.


I also cased the card from CASE Study...


I used some new stamps and dies from WPlus9, Hand Lettered Hello and Ink Splats. The inks are  ColorBox, heliotrope and black from Hero Arts.  The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, Breeze. The vellum and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

I hope you can play along with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Come stop by the blog for some awesome inspiration!!!



See you there!

Michelle





 

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty card Michelle! I like your sentiment on vellum, so soft!

Radhika said...

Lovely card with soft shades :)

Deepti said...

Pretty as ever :) love the subtle shades n the sequins

Kara said...

awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Annette Elliott said...

Very nicely done!

Sandi said...

Very pretty!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Michelle, love the splatter on the chevron background- how it comes through. the die cut is so fun with the vellum.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Fabulous card! I love that bit of splatter as the focal.

Robin K. said...

Very cool card Michelle!! Did you have snow today too:(. Will spring ever get here and stay???!!

Sarah Fleming said...

Very cute, Michelle!

Julie Gearinger said...

Another wonderful CAS card!! Love the sentiment along with the splatter and sequins- great job!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!