Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You Warm My Heart

Oh my goodness!
Unfortunately, my time has come to an end with the fabulous ladies at
Colour Me...!

I can't believe this is my fourth and final week! Thank you Haley, Thank you Tara!
I am excited to see the next guest designer!!!

Alas,
here is my last guest design challenge with you...

How much fun are these colors!!!!!
 
I used this adorable stamp set from My Favorite Things, I'm raptor round your finger. I used black ink from Hero Arts. Then I colored the little guy in with some Copic Markers.

I drew a frame around the dinosaur with a thin tip marker. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches...
Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you can play along with us at Colour Me...!

See you there!

Michelle




 
 
 

7 comments:

Deepti said...

This is adorable, I love the frame and ur coloring !!

Robin K. said...

Oh how cuuuuuutee!!!! I love how you hand drew the frame- really adds to the design!

Katie Melhus said...

Totally adorable image, Michelle! Loved have you as our featured designer, you rock!

Lisa said...

You've done a fabulous job for them Michelle and I am IN LOVE with this sweet little fella!! Such a cute CUTE card ;)

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable Michelle. Love the cute image and your coloring.

Hayley Kew said...

Thank you so much for joining us Michelle, it was lovely to have you! Such a talent :) This card is no exception - total cuteness!!!

OttawaMom said...

I love that you framed that seriously adorable image!! Great sentiment too. Loved seeing all your fabulous creations this month, as our Guest Designer!