Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Rock

Hello all!!!

How are you today?
All is well here.
I am still over the moon about guesting with the talented DT at Colour Me...!
I can't wait to share with you the newest color scheme at Colour Me...!
When I saw these colors I went straight for some chevron stamps from WPlus9, Borders and Backgrounds I. The sentiment is from Avery Elle, Celebrate.

For the inks I used soft cantaloupe from Hero Arts, watermark ink and white embossing powder from Recollections. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a labels die from Spellbinders.

I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps, enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.

Hope you can stop by the blog and play along!!!

See you there!!

Michelle


 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific stamping Michelle, this is wonderful!!

Deepti said...

This looks so cool, love the focal sentiment n the way u embellished it :)

Katie Melhus said...

Whoa, you stamped that background? It's so darn perfect I would've thought it was patterned paper! It's just perfect to make that YOU ROCK really pop!

Robin K. said...

I thought the bg was pp too until I read your description! Awesome use of the challenge colors!! Congrats on the guest DT spot!

JoAnn said...

Love your card Michelle. The stamped background looks great and so does your embossed label.

Rosemary said...

fantastic take on the color combo, michelle!

Hayley Kew said...

Way to "rock" it Michelle :)

OttawaMom said...

That stamped background is awesome, as are those sequins and dots!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such a fabulous design, Michelle! I love that funky paper in the background and the simple-yet-striking sentiment/label. Great card!