Saturday, March 1, 2014

XOXO

Good morning all!

I cannot believe it is March 1st...which is why my PS post is tardy...I thought I had another week left in February!!!!  Why does the time go?

So onto the March Inspiration #17 photo from Paper Sweeties...
Doesn't this just scream spring!!!
 
I used the basket full of Easter eggs from the set Hippity Hoppity, the flowers are from the set Sending Sweet Thoughts, and the 'XOXO' is from the set Pennant Party. The Pennant Party set is retiring soon and is on sale for only $6!!!! The very sweet and yummy seam binding is also in the PS Shop...cotton candy!

I colored the images with some Copic Markers and added some glitter to the eggs for a bit of sparkle! I used black ink from Hero Arts. The polka dot embossing folder is from Cuttlebug. All dies are from Spellbinders. All cardstock, button and twine are from Papertrey Ink. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eyes.
Hope you can join us for the Blog Hop...these designers are truly amazing!!!!

February Guest Designer: Diane Hover
 
Hope you play along this month! Would love to see what you create!

Michelle

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW totally gorgeous.. I love the little frame around the image..

Kristi Schurr said...

Beautiful card, love the egg basket!♥

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute, Michelle...I love your bow!

artful-notions said...

A polka dot beauty! Such a sweet basket. Love the glitter!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable Michelle!! Love the sparkly eggs ;)

Deepti said...

Beautiful colors, love that bow n focal image !!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card Michelle. Love the soft colors, perfect for Spring.

Maria said...

Beautiful Easter basket filled with the glittered eggs! Such a lovely bow, too!

Debbie said...

I LOVE everything about this sweet and darling card, Michelle! The dots, the colors, the images and coloring - WOW!