Saturday, March 1, 2014

We Belong Together , x2

Hello there!

Hooray!!! The sun is out!, Unfortunately, we have more snow on the way....uhg!

Well, I love the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays... shades of gray!

I have become smitten with stamps from Mama Elephant. Especially the sets I am using today.


I used Hunny Bunny and Love Quotes. I used pattern paper from My Mind's Eye in gray. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, in gray and red.
The heart die is from Lil' Inker Designs. I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen. Black ink is Hero Arts. I also used a gray Copic Marker to trace the inside of the bunnies.  Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.


I created another card using the same stamp sets. But also included the set Sunny Skies...and used the hearts. The red ink is Color Box cranberry.


All supplies are the same as above.


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.....you're so rockin' those sweet stamps! DARLING.

Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa said...

Well I am completely smitten with those bunnies!!! These are both darling cards Michelle. I know...more snow...good grief will it ever end!!??!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Aww, a polka dot bunny hanging with a chevron bunny ... must be true love! Really sweet cards, Michelle. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what adorable cards, I just love those sweet bunnies both patterned and coloured. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays

Deepti said...

Awwww cutie pie :) loved that u used polka dots n chevron!! U r simply brilliant

aileen (mum) said...

Sucha cute card, I love those bunnies.

Rosemary said...

aawww... how cute are those bunnies?? both cards are so sweet!!