Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thinking of you

Hello all!

Sorry I am late with my DD post...just dealing with some nonsense.

This is going to be a fun week at the Dynamic Duos...

So, we are using green...and you get to choose any color you want!!!
I can't wait to see what color combo you create!

I went with green and lavander...


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp and heliotrope ink from Color Box. The rolled flowers and leaves are dies from Die-namics, My Favorite Things Stamps. The sentiment is from WPlus 9.

Curling flowers is a hit or miss for me...sometimes I get them right, sometimes I don't! I used black ink from Hero Arts for the sentiment and I inked the edges with some soft brown shadow ink from Hero Arts. I scattered some sequins from Neat And Tangled Stamps.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...


Hope you can play along with us this week...can't wait to see what you create!


Hope to see you at the Dynamic Duos!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle





 

12 comments:

Lin said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love your purple roses and your take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is such a PRETTY card!! Love the rolled roses and your fabulous design. It was worth the wait ;)

Rosemary said...

so soft and lovely, michelle... i have the same issue with rolled flowers... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, lol!

Maria said...

What a beauty! Lovely background and gorgeous flowers!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Robin K. said...

This is a drop dead gorgeous take on the sketch Michelle!!

Deepti said...

Oh this is so pretty :) love those roses !!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Super sweet design and your flowers are wonderful. LOVE it.

donna mikasa said...

This is so pretty, Michelle! Love the little blooms!

canadian_liner said...

Pretty x3, Michelle. I love how the stenciled panel is reminiscent of a trellis... And those dimensional flowers--yum!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO lovely soft and petal gorgeous!!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your flowers and use of the purple with the Gumball Green!