Saturday, March 8, 2014

Celebrate Today...

Hello there!

Welcome back to a new challenge at Dynamic Duos...

I have to be honest, I have a hard time photographing these soft colors...

And when I was touchinh up in photo shop...it just looked phony.

It is much more vibrant in person. Anyhow, the stamps I used are from Avery Elle, Celebrate and Bright Days. yes, I have been using them alot...I just received them the other day!!!

For the inks I used Color Box shabby pink, and Hero Arts soft sand . Cardstock is from papertrey Ink. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Hope you can stop by the Blog and play along with us this week!!!





See you there!

Michelle
 

12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so RAD, Miss Lady!! :)

Teresa Kline said...

sweet card Michelle!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lisa said...

This is as soft and sweet as can be Michelle!!

Robin K. said...

So pretty Michelle! This would make a perfect female bday card! After two days of "spring" woke up to light snow again this morning- boo!

Annette Elliott said...

I had a hard time photographing these soft colors too. Love the star burst effect! Beautiful!

Maria said...

Very pretty card with soft colors, Michelle! Love the stamp image and sequins!

Greta said...

Love seeing the sunbursts in this soft pink--never would have thought of that! Beautiful card!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Very soft and pretty, Michelle. I was playing with my card to get better color and one of the photos was unbelievably goofy with enhancing! I love the sunburst!

Holly said...

This is so pretty.. I love how soft everything looks and the pop of the sequins is perfect.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty Michelle. Love the sun rays in the pink and the sequins are a perfect touch.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your sunburst card and I agree as well, difficult colors to photograph :-)

Sarah Fleming said...

This is beautiful. I love your sunburst and the delicate little sequins -- nice touch.