Saturday, March 8, 2014

Celebrate today...

Good morning to you!

What a superb Saturday morning!!! The sun is bright, the birds are chirping and I spotted a blue jay...OH my gosh!!!! Spring is around the corner!

Today I am playing along with

CAS- Colours and Sketches...

and the birthday theme challenge at The Pink Elephant...

All the stamps I used are from Avery Elle, Celebrate and Air Mail. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used inks from Color Box in plumberry and deep grape, Hero Arts in butter bar.

And because I am using Avery Elle stamps....Challenge #2 at Avery Elle...

I scattered some sequins (choice of embellishment) from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle


 

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I can see you're celebrating your good weather with this happy festive card! Cute Michelle ;)

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is just lovely Michelle! Love the stripes and sequins :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS this week :)
Lizy xx

donna mikasa said...

Love how you used so many different AE stamp sets on your card! Great colors, too! Thanks for joining our AE Challenge!

Karen Haman said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Louise van Vuren said...

Thank you for joining in with the colour challenge at CC&S this week, love the stripes and sequins

Louise xx

Yana said...

great colour combo! And sequins add such a lovely touch! Thank you for playing along the AE challenge!

Diana Fisher said...

I love how the arrows cross the front of the card! Thanks for playing along with the AE Challenge!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my goodness- how fun is this?!! It's a party on a card!! Love, love, love the delicious bright colors and the composition of the layout - awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge! We're so glad you did!