Sunday, February 23, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Hey there!
Good Afternoon...this weekend flew...at hyper-speed!

But before it ends, I was able to get in a card!

I used a new color palette...CAS...Colour and Sketches

 
and a new sketch...CAS(E) this sketch...


I used the new stamp set from Paper Sweeties, Home Sweet Home. I inked them up with Hero Arts black ink than colored them in with Copic Markers.
I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Recollections. All cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink. I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle
 

14 comments:

aileen (mum) said...

Great card, love how you used the copics to add the colour. Very eye catching, I love it.

Lisa said...

VERY cute Michelle! The houses looks cute all in a row and your coloring is fantastic!!

canadian_liner said...

I love all the images outlined in yellow--very different. It captures one of the challenge colours, but also makes for such a bright, sunny scene. Terrific!

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on both challenges, michelle!

Karen Haman said...

Cute card! Love the color outlines! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Joyce said...

EEk--this is so adorable. Your neighborhood jumped right out at me from the link up.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Michelle, the houses are perfect!

Patricia H. said...

Very sweet little welcoming card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches. :)

Gay Peplow said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours on the houses, good use of the sketch also. What a lovey combination :D x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Robin K. said...

What a cute take on the sketch!!

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is a really lovely card Michelle! I love the clean lines and the overlaid Vellum!
Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week! :)
Lizy xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet! Love your row of adorable houses, too cute.

Louise van Vuren said...

Wonderfully CAS and such a lovely use of the colours this week. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S

Louise xx