Saturday, February 1, 2014

Today is a Good Day

Hello!!!

Welcome back to a new challenge at Dynamic Duos...

How do you like this color combo?
I had a hard time coming up with a design. Everything I tried...4 cards...I didn't like! So, I filed them under 'G'...for garbage! hehehe!
Well, I kept it  real simple...

All cardstock, stamps and die are from Papertrey Ink, Live Love Life and Simply Jane. The black ink is Hero Arts, the red ink is Color Box. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Come play along with us!!! I can't wait to see what you create!



Michelle



 

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweet and simple Michelle! Love the arrow piercing the sentiment!

JoAnn said...

Very prety. Love the sweet look of your card.

Lindsey said...

Love the sequins and how you popped up the frame! Fabulous card, Michelle.

Annette Elliott said...

Love the frame popped on white. Very nicely done. :)

Rosemary said...

simple it may be... but it is so very pretty, michelle!

~amy~ said...

super PRETTY! love that stamped frame!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Actually, I love any shades of aqua and red together and hope I get a chance to play. Your card is sweet and impeccably executed, Michelle! I love that sediment so much!! Hugs, Darnell

Robin K. said...

I really love how you framed the sentiment and the perfect scattering of sequins!!

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!! That frame looks fab

Greta said...

Your persistence paid off, Michelle--perfect way to incorporate the colors! Lovely card!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

You did it, Michelle- a perfect balance of CAS with neat little details. The frame is so cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card and I love that frame with the sentiment inside...just so sweet.