Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Smile...Coffee

Hello again!

Just here to share with you what I created using the Case Study muse inspiration...
 
and I also combined it with the Addicted to CAS cue word...

And this is how my brain translated...


All cardstock and stamps are from Papertrey Ink, Autumn Pattern Pieces and Latte Love.  I used inks from Hero Arts in black and wet cement, and Color Box in canary, orange and scarlet. I added some clear sequins from Neat & Tengled Stamps.

Thanks for taking a peek! I'm off to shovel some snow...oh, what fun!

Michelle

 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun and trendy great job on this one Michelle!!

Tasnim said...

beautiful card! I like your mix of stamps!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Deepti said...

I love ur mix of bright colors n that sentiment :) thank you so much for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

Shana Gaff said...

This is such a great card! I love the bright and cheery colors you used and the sentiment is lovely! All of that on top of a white card base just makes me HAPPY! Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS. :)

Loll Thompson said...

Hi Michelle. Fabulous design. LOVE the bright colors of the patterned chevrons. Perfect sentiment (and SO TRUE!!) :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is now probably my favourite card of yours Michelle! Fantastic design!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute! I love your amazing design.

Karen B said...

Such a great design Michelle and what a punch of colour. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Karen x

Karen B said...

Such a great design Michelle and what a punch of colour. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Karen x