Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sending Prayers...

Hello!
Thank you for being patient with me! It seems we had a power outage for several hours.
But, power is back and my post can go live!

Welcome back to a new Dynamic Duos challenge!

I decided not to add the dessert option!

For this card I used cardstock and stamps from Papertrey Ink, Beautiful Butterflies. I cut some dies with Spellbinders Dies. I inked them up with soft yellow shadow ink from Hero Arts.

The black ink is also Hero Arts. For a finishing touch, I added some clear gems to the body of the butterfly and the card base.
I am adding this to Fusion Card Challenge...



Thanks for stopping by!

Come join us this week!!!

 

 

16 comments:

Lisa said...

This was worth waiting for Michelle, it's just beautiful!! Love your design and the beautiful shade of yellow you used!! Sure hope you don't lose power again.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love seeing how you used the Beautiful butterflies set with these colours! Fantastic.

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous colours!! Loving your beautiful card!

Julia Aston said...

The black and yellow is stunning on this! what lovely die cut framings and a wonderful sympathy sentiment! thanks for joining us at Fusion this week!

Rosemary said...

wow... so stunning!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Loving the layers on this and the yellow with the black almost makes me think of a firefly! This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at Fusion.

Deepti said...

The frame and the colors are simply wow, the perfection with which u create is mind blowing :) thank you for sharing with us at Fusion !'

canadian_liner said...

Michelle, you made this bold combo so soft and pretty; it makes a wonderful sympathy card. Love the shading on the stacked nested dies, in particular.

Geri said...

Perfect CAS design, Michelle! It's just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along again at FUSION!!!

Maria said...

Lovely die cuts used for this stunning card! Love the yellow, black and white colors! The butterflies are so pretty! A perfect card, Michelle...love it!

Annette Elliott said...

I agree with everyone else...a beautiful card and I'm glad I came back after your power turned on to tell you your card is beautiful! :)

Lindsey said...

This card is absolutely stunning!! Love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO BOLD and Lovely!
Lovely Butterfly Card!!!

Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

Michelle said...

Oh, I love it! I love yellow and black! My favourite combination (I wonder if I have time to join in over at DD this week?) :-) Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Greta said...

This card immediately caught my attention--stunningly beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura Davis said...

This card is a stunner!
Laura