Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI Anniversary Day 1

Hello there!
Today I showing you what I created using the color palette and sketch from Papertrey Ink, Day 1. I am sure you are playing too!!!
I chose to go with...

And I came up with this...


All cardstock, stamps and dies are Papertrey Ink. I used the sets Vintage Labels, Rosie Posie, Polka Dot Basics and Signature Greetings.
The inks I used are fresh snow and hawaiian shores from PTI, black ink from Hero Arts, sky blue and fresh green from Color Box.
The vellum is from Recollections. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle




 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great design Michelle!! I love the polka dots (of course!) and the bit of vellum. Pretty card!

Rosemary said...

beautiful take on the sketch, michelle!!