Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Precious Little One

Hello there!

Hope you are all hanging in there...spring will be here soon, I hope!
I have a card to share with you...and a couple of challenges, too!

I followed the inspiration pic from Curtain Call...Cozy Quilt


I pieced together pattern papers from the 6x6 Carta Bella, Beautiful Moments paper pad. After I ran a zig zag stitch thru them, I used a Spellbinders heart die to cut the heart shape. I also used a scalloped heart die from Spellbinders to cut vellum linen. All cardstock and vellum are from Papertrey Ink.
I am also following the theme from The Paper Players...add a star/stars...


 
The sentiment is from WPlus9, Kisses and Cuddles. I used black ink from Hero Arts. The stars are from Heidi Swapp.
 
I also followed the challenge from WPlus9... Birthday Celebration...week 3...Trend Watching... I added sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


 

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty, Miss Lady!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!!

Lin said...

Just love this, Michelle! Hearts and pastels, my favorite things!

LeAnne said...

Sweet, adorable, your patchwork is precious and so are those stars! So glad you could play with my starry challenge this week!

Lisa said...

SWOON!! I LOVE your sweet quilted heart Michelle This is fabulous!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty! I love the little patchworked heart!!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I LOVE this heart. This is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Robin K. said...

This is fabulous! Love your mini heart quilt!

stampwithsandy said...

This is so sweet, Michelle! I adore quilting on a card and your quilted heart is just beautiful. The couple of stars are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with quilted heart in pretty colors! And, great addition with the stars and sequins!

Tracey McNeely said...

The heart quilt is so gorgeous Michelle! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!