Thursday, February 13, 2014

On Your Special Day

For my Paper Sweeties Post click here
 
 
Good morning!
Just trying to entertain myself being stuck indoors. So I am playing along with the Birthday Celebration Week at WPlus 9...
 

Our challenge is to add dimension. I added dimension by using embossed die cuts and tulle.

All stamps and dies are WPlus 9, Background & Borders I, Fanciful Feathers Dies, Fresh Cut Florals. I used inks from Color Box in chestnut and peacock, and Hero Arts in soft cantaloupe. I embossed the feathers with gold powder.
The cardstock and twine are from Papertrey Ink. The tulle and gem sticker are from Michaels. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps. Heart pin is from The Ribbon Reel.

I am also adding this card to the Spotlight Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

 
 

7 comments:

Joni nina Andaya said...

So PRETTY with those feathers Michelle!!! Love it!

Lisa said...

Marvelous design and pretty colors Michelle! This is lovely!

Toni said...

This really gorgeous. Love the palette and design. Fresh

Robin K. said...

I know- isn't this weather just awful?!! The only good thing is being able to spend more time making cards:). Your composition is just stunning Michelle- I love everything about this!

Deepti said...

Those colors n gold feathers look so gorgeous, I think I should also try to play with different combinations :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Golden feathers! It's like the stuff of fairy tales. :) This is lovely.

Michelle, thanks so much for your visit today. So nice to see you! Stay warm!

Maria said...

Another sweet beauty...well done, Michelle!