Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love You

Hello there!
Just sharing my hubby's Valentine's Day card...I used the colors from the Clearly Besotted Challenge


The sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...
 
and the Cue word from CASology...


Here is what I came up with...

All stamps and dies are from Clearly Besotted, Basic Chevrons, Delightful Doilies and Fancy Feathers (only the heart).
I used cardstock, linen vellum from and twine from Papertrey Ink. The flower is Prima. The inks I used are Hero Arts black, Color Box cranberry, peacock and sky blue. The enamel dots are My MInd's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle
 

12 comments:

Marianne said...

You have made a beautiful card Michelle

Rosemary said...

stunning card, michelle!

Deepti said...

Superb card !! I love the colors on chevron BG

Stella said...

A beautiful mix of modern chevron and that lace circle. Sweet and stunning!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, pretty, pretty! The lace framed sentiment looks great with the chevrons. You do such amazing work, Michelle!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

Maria said...

Gorgeous Valentine card! Love all the chevrons, tiny hearts, and pretty frame! I'm sure your husband will love it!

Lisa said...

Another of your pretty cards! This is a wonderful design, I like the sentiment in the lacy die cut!

Robin K. said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Love how you framed the sentiment with the doily frame! I like the combination of sweet and graphic!

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, what a great Valentine's Day card for your husband...I'll bet he loved it! I love the various colors of the chevrons and that sweet doily...just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous colour combination of the pink and blue, amazing card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Michelle x :)