Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Love You

Good morning peeps!
How are you today? Home with the kids...school has been closed again due to the weather.

So while the kids are quiet I thought I would sneak in a short post...
playing along with WPlus9 birthday celebration week...Comfort Zone Challenge

I am using the sets Heartfelt Mix and Damask Delight...
I followed the photo inspiration from the Monday Mood Board...
So to stay in my comfort zone I used colors and stamps along with sequins I generally use often!

I also used coordinating dies to the stamp sets. For inks I used Hero Arts black and Papertrey Ink melon berry. The cardstock and twine are also PTI. The vellum used for the flourishes is from Recollections. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye.

The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps, the pearls are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




 

6 comments:

Lin said...

I really love this card, Michelle! The pretty hearts and flourish against the aged wood is wonderful!

Rosemary said...

good grief this is just GORGEOUS michelle!! stay warm and i hope the snow leaves quickly!

Lisa said...

Definitely your comfort zone and so very you Michelle!! I adore this PRETTY card!!! Snuggle in and stay warm, winter will be over SOME day...I hope!

Marybeth said...

Very beautiful Michelle , love the hearts and wood. Enjoy your snow day with the kids.....
And here I am sitting in the sun out by the pool ....with a sweater.

Deepti said...

Oh Michelle this is just gorgeous, how do you do this every time :) I am in complete shock by the beauty of ur card !!

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning!! I adore your card!