Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday

And the festivities continue over at Papertrey Ink...

Tonight I am sharing with you what I created for the latest challenge...

We are sending them a birthday card...and we are asked to take a picture of ourselves with the card!

He he!! That's me!
 
Well, I wish you a very happy birthday, with as much joy as you have given all the recipients of the cards I created using your products! Thank you!

All cardstock and stamps are from Papertrey Ink, Bitty Background Blocks II, Embroidered Blooms, and Botanical Silhouettes. The inks are Hero Arts black, Color Box razzberry, harbor and curry. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle
 


 

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the design of your card Michelle, super cute!! And speaking of cute, just look at you!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, your design is so cool!

Stella said...

Love the design of your card; great photo from you!

Kara said...

love it!! so fun to see everyone!

Rosemary said...

so fun, michelle!

Deepti said...

Sweet u and sweet card :)

Kim Heggins said...

You are just too cute! And so is your card.