Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14: Paper Sweeties February Release Countdown!

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties Release Blog Hop!

Here is what's new this month:
Home Sweet Home
Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts
I am using Welcome Spring...
 
I must admit, I NEED a Copic coloring class to come here to New York....I would love to learn some techniques!

I used black ink from Hero Arts to stamp the images and then shaded them in with Copics. I used an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.
The lush chevrom Ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel. The doily is from Michaels.

I am adding this card to Colour Me...!

Hope you can hop along with us... you won't be disappointed!!!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
See you there!

Michelle
 

15 comments:

Stef H said...

i would give my teeth to tie a bow like yours. love the card!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so totally sweet.. great color combo too..

Kristi Schurr said...

Wow! What a stunning card, the color combo in knocking me out!love it!♥

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle... love how you used the Colour Me combo! thanks so much for playing along this week!

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable, these colors look awesome on ur card :) love that ribbon

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw, Michelle, this is SO sweet and feminine! I love it. Great colors together, and the images are adorable.

artful-notions said...

Beautiful! Love it all, especially how you used the stamps in the set!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!! And that bow is awesome!!!

Maria said...

Awww...so sweet, Michelle! Don't you just LOVE those little birds? Beautiful embossed background, ribbon, and gorgeous colors!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is so PRETTY! I love that you embossed two different colors of card stock. Lovely soft spring colors, very nice card!

Robin K. said...

Lovin' the springy colors! We could use a little spring right about now! Your bow could not be more perfect!

Katie Melhus said...

This is so pretty, I love the textures you used and that yummy bow is divine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so, so sweet! I just love that gorgeous bow and that birdhouse is just darling! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! :)

Susie Wittwer said...

This is beautiful Michelle! And that bow...perfection!!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card! I love that blue and that sweet little bird couple is about as cute as they come.