Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13: Paper Sweeties February Release Sneak Peeks!

Good morning!
Did you wake up to some snow/sleet/rain....???
Snowing here in New York.

Would you like me to brighten your day?!

Come join the Paper Sweeties design team for a blog hop!!!

Here are the new products being released this month:

                                                                  Home Sweet Home
Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts
 
Today I am showing you Welcome Spring
 

Debbie has some new goodies in the shop...check out the sweet twine and adorable flower sequins!

I used pattern papers from Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye. The label is Spellbinders Dies. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used inks from Hero Arts in black and soft brown, Color Box in warm red. I used Copic Markers to shade the images.
 
Hope you hop along with us!
 
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
 
 
Have fun and thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle

8 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

Adorable!

Rosemary said...

so sweet!

Lisa said...

This is so cute! Love the polka dots too ;)

Maria said...

Just lovely! So soft and pretty with the images and paper!

Debbie said...

Oh my Michelle ... this card is just so sweet and darling! I love how you added the extra embellishments from the shop too!! Beautiful :)

Annette Allen said...

so pretty..

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty !!

Jill Norwood said...

A very sweet card! And I love the papers you used!