Wednesday, February 26, 2014

....Awesome

Hello there!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you enjoying a great week! All is well here.

Today I got in some craft time before I had to pick up the kids from school...yippee!!

I love the color palette over at Colour Me...!

I received some happy mail yesterday...stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs. All I have to say is...what took me so long?!!!? Oh my goodness... I LOVE them!!!! They are awesome!

I used Stitched Hearts Dies and Stitched Stars Dies. The stamp set is Stay Beautiful. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The black ink is Hero Arts.  I scattered some sequins...large is from Pretty Pink Posh...small is from Neat & Tangled Stamps.


Next challenge is ColourQ...


For this card I used a pattern paper set from My Mind's Eye, Be Amazing 6x6 paper pad. The cardstock, vellum and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink, Live.Love.Life.

The butterfly is from Hero Arts, black ink too. I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers. I added some sparkle with Heidi Swapp color shine mist in gold. The small sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps, the large are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle




 

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are STUNNING....especially the butterfly one! Just gorgeous, great use of the hexagons and that pretty butterfly, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Robin K. said...

Oh wow - both cards are wonderful! Lovin' those stitched dies and how you used the pp in your second card! I just got some PTI happy mail today- that kind of mail really helps on these awful winter days we've been having:)

Lisa said...

Another pair of fabulous cards Michelle! Love the heart on your first one, so cute. Perfect coloring on your butterfly, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, stunning butterfly! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing with us.

aileen (mum) said...

Love both cards. Didnt think that first colour palette would appeal to me but you really nailed it. Great card.

Jen said...

These are both so gorgeous! The butterfly and hexagons are amazing and I love that you stamped the sentient on vellum! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Rosemary said...

wow...both cards are just gorgeous, michelle!! love how you used the Colour Me combo... thanks so much for playing along this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle two beautiful cards, love that butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love the white card base with the light gray panel - looks so sharp! That big red heart is too, too perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)