Friday, January 17, 2014

You're So Special...

Hello!
TGIF!!!! Hooray for Friday...and a three day weekend!

Today I am sharing a card with you I created using the colors from Colour Me!

and the cue word from CASology


Here is my card...
I saw a card in one of the Paper Crafts Magazine where the creater used homemade confetti and glued them to the card base. I used a hole puncher to cut many, many tiny dots!

I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink and vellum from Recollections. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I also used wet cement ink from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle









 

15 comments:

Deepti said...

This is absolutely amazing, Love ur take on the colors, simply adorable :)

Rosemary said...

brilliant take on both the challenges, michelle!! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Joyce said...

I just love your home made confetti. It's like a party on your card. Thank you so much for playing along with CASology this week.

Robin K. said...

Happy New Year Michelle!! Your card is amazing!!! I don't think I would have the patience to glue down all those dots!!!

Charlene said...

So So cute!! Love the colors!

aileen (mum) said...

Great card, love that idea of using home made confetti, clever girl.

Lisa said...

So very cute Michelle and festive too!!

Katie Melhus said...

What a lovely "shower" of pretty dots! Love the scattered sequins, the are just the right touch. I love how you used these colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Hayley Kew said...

Another stunner!!! So stinking cute :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...!, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle so cute and I love the mixture of dots and sequins!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Lindsey said...

Love how you mixed in just a few sequins.

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! Such lovely, soft colors and perfectly arranged confetti dots! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Stella said...

Fab idea to punch the dots; quite a job:) But the result is worth all the work; love the modern twist on this card. Looks great!

Karen Haman said...

Love, love, love this card! Really love how the confetti falls to the sentiment!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this - great, fun card!