Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Love You

Hello There!

How are you on this very frigid evening? All is well here.

Onto my card...
I am playing along with Curtain Call...

I decided to go with the stamp set Heatfelt Mix from WPlus 9. The word smitten just stuck in my head and all I thought of was love.
I used the coordinating die to cut a window and than laced it up orange twine from The Twinery.

I stamped the hearts using inks from Hero Arts in black, soft yellow, wet cement, soft cantaloupe and soft blossom. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I scattered some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.
I am also adding this card to Addicted to CAS



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the twine heart!

Kim Heggins said...

Too cute...love your twine heart, so sweet.

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Michelle, so sorry i haven't been around. Your card is so fabulous with the hearts and the twine--swoon. Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call! Happy New Year!

Marisa said...

Love all those textured hearts!! Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call :)

Maria said...

Awww...so very sweet! Wonderful hearts, esp. the negative heart with twine...super cute...well done!

Cathy Weber said...

I love the twine laced behind the heart...cute, cute, cute idea!

Kylie said...

I love your design and colour choices. Your twine behind the die cut is inspirational! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Loll Thompson said...

Love your design and layout with all the beautiful colors of stitched hearts. The twine in the aperture is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

baileyrosy.com said...

This card really jumped out at me in our taller at ATCAS such a beautiful CAS composition and the twine heart is a stroke of genius I LOVE IT> Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie