Saturday, January 4, 2014

Congrats on your Little Bundle

Hello there!
Happy Saturday!
Welcome to another challenge at Dynamic Duos

Oh my gosh....am I dreaming of summer!!!!

I wanted to create something really funcky with these colors...so I remembered a Monday Mood Board that I wanted to case...

I used Blanket Stitched Blooms from WPlus 9 to create the leopard pattern background. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings. For the inks I used Hero Arts black and field greens, and Color Box curry.

The cardstock is from PTI. The sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps. The ribbon is recycled. The wood rocking horse is from Prima.

Come stop by the Blog and play along! Can't wait to see what you create!





See you there!

Michelle





 

9 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

Such a fun creation! Very cute!

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle, I like the sweet rocking horse!!

Charlene said...

Such a sweet baby card!!

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

This is so cute and I adore the sweet rocking horse!

Stella said...

This is gorgeousl I love the leopard pattern you created and that wooden rocking horse is priceless; perfect for a baby card!

aufspapiergebracht said...

This card is soooo cool!! Wow! Elisabeth

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Love that little rocking horse and animal print you created! Great use of the colors this week! TFS!

canadian_liner said...

What a fun and unconventional baby card! Love your hand-done leopard print.

JoAnn said...

Great background you created. Love the cute wooden rocking horse and design of your card.