Saturday, January 25, 2014

Baby Shower Paper Straws

Hey there!!!

Yeah! It's Saturday...hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend! My husband and I are in Albany for the weekend. My mom and sister are staying with the kids.

I am so happy to share with you the newest color combo at Dynamic Duos...
I chose to go with the dessert option...

So, I created straws for an upcoming baby shower...can you guess what she is having??!!!

 
My friend wanted to go with a chic, modern motif.

 
I designed two styles. The paper straws and tulle are from Michaels. The umbrella stamps and dies, and sentiment are from papertrey Ink. The tag punch is McGill. I used inks from Hero Arts and Color Box. The buttons are PTI. The twine from The Twinery.
 
Hope you can stop by the Blog and play along!!
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Michelle




 

17 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous idea Michelle, have a great weekend in Albany!

canadian_liner said...

Great project, and so cute and girly! I love seeing paper crafting supplies put to good use for party items. Love the touch of tulle. Enjoy your weekend!

Annheidel said...

These are darling!

Lisa said...

These are darling!! Enjoy your get-a-way!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Annette Elliott said...

Love your creations! They are adorable. :)

Kim Heggins said...

So fun and so stinkin' creative.

Julie Gearinger said...

Adorable!! Love this idea- so creative!!

Rosemary said...

oh my... those umbrellas are just fabulous!!

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a Fabulous design Michelle! Love the umbrella and paper straws...so Adorable :)

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Great favor design, Michelle! So sweet and fun.

Stella said...

So so cute; perfect for a baby shower!

Robin K. said...

Hope you and your hubby had a fun getaway weekend!! Your party decorations are awesome!!

Lindsey said...

These are adorable! And how fun that you got a weekend away. I hope you had a wonderful time.

Deepti said...

Oh my my... u are such a dynamic crafter, Love those umbrellas :)

JD/ Jill said...

Cute idea...so nicely done!

Gisela said...

Cutest, love them. Totally girly.