Monday, December 2, 2013

Paper Sweeties - Winter Wonderland

Hello there Crafters!

It's release time at Paper Sweeties!!!
All stamps and dies are available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!

Today I am using two stamp sets...


Thanks Snow Much stamps and dies and Noel stamp set! You will absolutely LOVE the tiny stockings and ornament stamps and dies! Perfect for tags and smaller cards!!!
I used Spellbinders Beaded Circles dies and left the die as a stencil to ink ( Color Box ink peacock) up the circles. I inked up the images with Hero Arts soft brown shadow ink and Color Box fireberry then colored them in with Copic Markers. The red and white diagonal stripe ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel.
The white cord is from Michaels. The button is from an awesome win from my friend Lisa's blog...a jar full of DeNami buttons!

Come join the Blog Hop and check out the amazing creations from the Design Team!

Blog Hop List:

These are the new sets available in the shop:
 
December 'Give Back Contest'
Paper Sweeties is hosting a 'GIVE BACK CONTEST'! Visit the Paper Sweeties blog during the month of December and comment on the blog posts we share throughout the month. At the end of the month, one lucky commenter will win a $100 SHOPPING SPREE! Share our contest with your crafty friends! When your friend leaves a comment letting us know they heard about us from YOU, you will earn an extra chance to win! Enter AS MANY TIMES throughout the month as you want ... the more you visit and comment, the more chances you have to WIN BIG! Winner announced January 1, 2014! Ready, set ... GO!



I am also entering this into the Curtain Call Christmas Challenge
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...hope you hop along with us!
 
Michelle

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Michelle, this is just darling! I love how it turned out! It sure would put a smile on my face receiving this in the mail!

Lisa said...

Happy happy joy joy!!! This just makes me smile Michelle, SO CUTE!!!

Debbie said...

Michelle, I think this is my all-time favorite of yours! Just so sweet and beautiful!! I love everything about this precious holiday card :)

Lindsey said...

Darling! I love the shape of this cards and the hanging ornament/stockings are just adorable.