Friday, December 6, 2013

Mother...

Hey there!

Hope you are enjoying a good start to your weekend...pretty wet here in New York.

My Mom is celebrating her 65th birthday this weekend and I just wanted to share the card I created for her. I used the color palette from ColourQ...

I took my photos at night....lots of shadows in the background! I used some new stamps...Clearly Besotted Stamps, Delightful Doilies. Love them!
I used white cardstock from Papertrey Ink. For ink, I used fireberry and black from Hero Arts, moss green from Color Box and hawaiian shores from PTI.  The white satin ribbon is from Michaels. The sequins are from Neat & Tangled Stamps.


Well, that's all for now! See you in a bit with a new color combo from Dynamic Duos!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What lovely stamping, Michelle, I wish your mom a happy 65th birthday! I am sure she will love your card! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ. Happy weekend.

Ros Crawford said...

Happy birthday to your Mom ... I'm sure she will love this beautiful card!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is a beautiful CAS card!! The doilies look wonderful in this color mix. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle... the doily stamps are so pretty!

Claire said...

So pretty Michelle, especially how you've added those spots of blue with the sequins. Love the inside too. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!