Saturday, December 7, 2013

I Love You

Hello there!

Welcome to a new color combo with Dynamic Duos...
Oh my, how fabulous!!!
Don't you just LOVE these colors!!!
 
I am using some new stamps I just received from Clearly Besotted Stamps, Delightful Doilies stamps and dies and Basic Chevrons. The inks are fireberry and green moss from Color Box.

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The green enamel dots are My Minds Eye. The sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Hope you will stop by the Blog and play along!





See you there!

Michelle

 
 

12 comments:

Lisa said...

What a pretty card Michelle, your design is marvelous!

Becca Whitham said...

I. LOVE. THIS!! I hope you don't mind if a copy this for a later CASE, and even if you do I'm doin' it anyway! Because I LOVE THIS CARD. Did I say that already?

Rosemary said...

another gorgeous card, michelle... you are really rockin' those new stamps you got!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning card ... Love the design!

Maria said...

So pretty! Wonderful design and lovely doilies!

Annette Elliott said...

Michelle, yet another "groovy" creation! :)

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the chevrons along with the dotted doily stamp :-)

canadian_liner said...

Wow--you do CAS so well! Nice job with your new stamps--love the juxtaposition of the funky chevrons with the dainty (hot pink!) doilies. Do they have matching dies, bc that gorgeous pink doily would take some fussy-cutting...

Sarah Fleming said...

Very pretty! Love all the white space!

Greta said...

Great use of these neat stamps--love your card!

Charlene said...

What a great design Michelle!! Love the colors, its very festive!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Lovely use of stamps- the chevron and lacey circle popped up- so trendy. Love this!