Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4: Paper Sweeties December Release day 3 - Sending Holiday Cheer

Hello again!
Thanks for joining us again! It's day 3 of the December Release Blog Hop...all stamps and dies are available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Shop!!!

For today's card I used the sets Vintage Holiday Post Cards
and Have a Holly Jolly Holiday...

I LOVE that I could create my own post card with this stamp set! I did a google search for postcard images and found one I wanted to 'case'! I used cardstock and twine from Papertrey Ink. The burgandy satin ribbin is from Joanns Fabric Store...sooooo old!!! The white flower is from The Ribbon Reel.

How awesome that the Have a Holly Jolly....set includes a sprig of holly!!! Matches perfectly with the pattern paper I used from My Mind's Eye. I distressed all edges with Hero Arts soft sand shadow ink. The black ink and field greens shadow ink are also Hero Arts. The red ink is fireberry from Color Box. I used some Copic Markers to color the holly. The single gen is from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today...one more day left!
Hope you enjoy the blog hop...

Blog Hop List:
Start Here...
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties
Tammy Hobbs...ends here
 
 
Oh and don't forget...
 
Paper Sweeties is hosting a ‘GIVE BACK CONTEST’ throughout the month of December! Visit the Paper Sweeties blog often during the month of December and comment on the blog posts I share here throughout the month. At the end of the month, one lucky commenter will win a $100 SHOPPING SPREE! Share our contest and blinkie with your crafty friends on your blog and Facebook wall! When your friend leaves a comment letting us know they heard about us from YOU, you will earn an extra chance to win! Enter AS MANY TIMES throughout the month as you want … the more you visit and comment, the more chances you have to WIN BIG! Winner announced January 1, 2014! Ready, set … GO!
 
 
See you tomorrow!
 
Michelle
 

8 comments:

Julie T. said...

The postcard is super cute!

Lillian Child said...

Love the idea of a holiday postcard card .. great sentiments and layout! Thanks for sharing!

Emily H said...

Super cute! I love that paper!

Ros Crawford said...

Just beautiful!!

~Tammy~ said...

This could not be any more perfect~ I love how you created the postcard with the stamped sentiment!
L O V E!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you used the postcard stamp.

Lisa said...

Michelle this is a really great design and your card is beautiful!!

Debbie said...

Love, love ... LOVE this, Michelle! I think it's my all-time fav of your crafty projects! It's just perfect!! Thanks for showcasing the Paper Sweeties December stamps so beautifully :)