Tuesday, November 5, 2013

With Gratitude

Hello there...Happy Tuesday!

We have a new challenge over at Scrap-Creations... Giving thanks is the new theme.

I created this card with Cath Edvalson in mind...I truly enjoyed all that her column, Moxie Fab World had to offer! I looked forward to every challenge, amazing and fun clips she would post, super give-a-ways and her trips around blog land to show us what you are creating!
This is for you, Cath, with gratitude for the joy you have given us! Best of luck to you!

I used stamps from Papertrey Ink, First Fruits. The inks are ocean tides, PTI, and pumpkin pie, Hero Arts.

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, Chalk Studio. I scattered some enamel dots from MME, and some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

I am also entering this into Curtain Call challenge...

Thanks for stopping by!

See you soon!

Michelle
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautifully put and a beautiful card! Your buttons are on their way ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is really beautiful, I love that wheat image. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call inspiration Challenge.

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, and a perfect message for Cath.

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love the clean and simple look :)
Lizy xx

Lindsey said...

What a perfect tribute. Love you you stamped on the patterned paper.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!!