Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome Baby

Just one more card for tonight...
I couldn't pass up the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches...

The FMS desigers blew me away with their cards for this challenge! You should take a look!

All pattern papers are from Teresa Collins Summer Stories 6x6 pad.  I added some gems from Recollections.
I covered some wood hearts (Jillibean Soup) with the same paper. The 'welcome' sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Wreath for all Seasons, the 'baby' sentiment is from W Plus9's Kisses and Cuddles. I inked them up with Hero Arts black ink.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle


 

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is gorgeous, love those papers and the sparkle!

Greta said...

Unique & gorgeous baby card! You made great use of the sketch--gotta get to work on my card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Joyce said...

Such a sweet baby card. Those papers are very sophisticated.

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet and pretty card ... loving the sparkles!

Maria said...

Oh, my! So very lovely, Michelle! Love all the mix of patterns, the pretty hearts, and all the gems!

Rosemary said...

simply beautiful!!

Amy O said...

What a fun and pretty mix of dsp! And I love the rhinestones! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cool card Michelle! I love the design, your paper choice and bling, thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

Pia S said...

This is beautiful! Great combination of papers and colors, so decorative - a fab sentiment only design!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love the mix of paper and the row of bling....beautiful!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is! The prints and the colors combine beautifully! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen said...

This is gorgeous! Such an elegant card to welcome a baby! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!