Friday, November 1, 2013

U R A-MAZING

Hello there!!!
I can't believe it's November 1st....where has the year gone??? I hate to think that in a few weeks I'll have to start my Christmas shopping!
I am happy to share with you the November challenge at Paper Sweeties

Look at all these lovely colors to play with! I had a fun time creating this card...

I used the ever so sweet Abigail Stamp,  Abigail Sweet Cuts Die,  Live.Love.Grow (outfit),  Spring is Here (boots),Home Tweet Home (flower on her shirt), Guess What (sentiments) and Celebrate(banner). 
I used Copic Markers to shade the images. The pretty pattern papers are from Heidi Swapp. Cardstock and twine are from Papertrey Ink. The crochet trim is Joanns. The resin flower is from Etsy.

Thanks for taking a peek! Hope you stop by the Blog and play along this month!

See you there!

Michelle
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle, love all of the fun elements! You are my DeNami button winner!!! Send me an email with your address and I'll get them out right away ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper adorable Michelle! Love this!