Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thinking of you

Hello!
How are you?
All is well here...getting very chilly!

Just wanted to stop by and share with you what I created using the color palette from Colour Q...

 
and some inspiration from Keisha's card at CASE Study ...
Here is what I came up with...

 
I used Fresh Cut Florals stamps and dies from W Plus 9 and Bitty Background Blocks from Papertrey Ink. Some inks are Hero Arts, pumpkin pie, just rust and cornflower. I also used classic kraft ink from Papertrey Ink.


I scattered some pearls from Recollections and sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is fantastic!! I am smitten with this one and those sweet blooms. Great design too. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Jen said...

Crisp, clean and wonderful! I love the smattering of sequins! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Claire said...

I love this - so pretty and delicate. I'm just waiting for that W Plus 9 stamp to arrive....it looks so gorgeous in the Colour Q colours. Thanks for playing along again!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love your chevron stamping. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Lindsey said...

Love love love that cluster!

Kara said...

perfect!

Martha said...

Michelle, what an absolute BEAUTY this is! I love the design & the pretty colors! Beautifully done!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, love all the white space and textures! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Alison Barclay said...

This is stunning! So clean & crisp. Love the chevron pattern! xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your layout and pretty flowers, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

Maureen Merritt said...

I love how you've combined the two challenges! Both the colors and the design are striking. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling!
Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study!