Saturday, November 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release

It's the last day for the release...oh darn!

I hope you enjoyed the days preceeding!
For today's card I used HomeSpun Holidays stamps and dies!

I love these ornaments! They are perfect for cards, tags and so much more!

I painted the edges with white paint and added some stitching. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. All inks are ColorBox.

Hope you stop by the Blog and check the gallery of lovely creations from the Design Team!

See you there!

Michelle

 

4 comments:

Greta said...

How cute! The white paint is perfect!

Lisa said...

Aww this is as sweet as can be Michelle,love the stitching!

Lindsey said...

Fabulous stitching! What a cute way to use those ornaments.

Rosemary said...

Super sweet card... the colors and images are so pretty!