Friday, November 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties Release

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!

I hope you are enjoying the new stamps and dies! They are wonderful!
Today I am showing you what I created using Make the Season Bright stamp set...

I used a mix of pattern papers from Michaels and My Mind's Eye. The linen paper is Recollections. The snowflake die and circle die are Spellbinders. Inks are from Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink.
The gems are Recollections, sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps. The crochet trim is Melissa Frances. Scallop border punch is EK Success.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Come stop by the Blog for some amazing inspiration from the Design Team!

See you there!

Michelle
 

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I love the soft sweet colors! The sequins are the perfect embellishment!

canadian_liner said...

These cards with the Paper Sweeties November products are all just adorable! I esp like this latest one, with the "Hark the Herald Angels" plus music. A nice reminder of "the reason for the season."

Lisa said...

This is darling, what a sweet little image!!

Lindsey said...

So soft and beautiful. Love that peach color!

Rosemary said...

How cute is that little angel?? Lovely card!