Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop


Wow! Wow! Wow!
Can you believe this is happening!!!




Welcome to the Moxie Fab Blog Hop for Cath! You must be exhausted by now...I am #217 on the list! You should have arrived from Jenny Martin's Blog.  Your next stop will be Julie Smith's Blog.

Thank you for stopping by!
But I would love to thank Cath for her blog...a place of inspiration, and a home base for many talented women who just want to create!

I just received some stamps in the mail Jibber Jabber and Stackem' High from the Alley Way Stamps.

I used inks from Hero Arts in black, soft cantaloupe, butter bar and soft lilac. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The sequins are Neat & Tangled Stamps.

Cath, You Rock! Thanks for giving cardmakers and creaters a place to hang out and have fun!
I wish you the best of luck in the future! Hope to be seeing you around blogland!


Michelle
 

23 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning Michelle!

Judy1223 said...

HI Michelle, what a sweet card for Cath! She is sure to love it!

Lisa said...

Such a FUN card Michelle!

~amy~ said...

awesome one layer card!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this and the background you created!!

Debbie said...

Such a funky and FUN card, Michelle!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, beautiful stamping, Michelle!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, I love LOVE this one. The color scheme is so fun and your stamping is perfect.

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Wonderful design and colours!

Cathy A said...

Such a fun card

keren said...

This is gorgeously CAS. I've never heard of the Alley Way stamps- will have to check them out. Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD CAS card, Miss Lady! :)

Virginia L. said...

I absolutely love how you stamped the images and sentiment. Beautiful flow! SO glad that you are part of this epic blog hop, Michelle!

maria f. said...

That pattern stamp creates a fabulous effect when left "hanging" like that. Super.

Darnell J Knauss said...

I know Cath rocks, but, Michelle, I gotta say your CARD rocks, too!! Fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous CAS design...love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what a fabulous card for Cath! Very moxie-fabulicious!

Jingle said...

Oh, wow! This is really pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love it! So fun & funky & super trendy :)

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love the design and the colours!

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this sweet card, Michelle! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for all the love and support you have shown me and the Moxie Fab World over the years. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Michelle Lupton said...

Awesome stamping - love it!! Sorry it took me so long to hop here!!

{Rebecca} said...

I'm slow getting through all the blogs. :) Awesome card, Michelle!!